Re: [teacherartexchange] selling resources

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 16:09:42 PDT

Joyce,

I'm in the same boat as you, leaving school (unofficially retiring)
with --seemingly-- a ton of resources. May I suggest you donate your
materials to the art department and get a receipt for tax purposes? You
can probably write it off for more than you could sell it for. I'm
keeping some materials as I'll be teaching community college, but the
rest I'm giving away to other teachers, or will take with me when I
travel overseas to donate to local schools.

Maggie