Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Welcome Reatha - PLUS NEW feature on Incredible Art Department for ALL

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 14:45:59 PDT

Welcome to the list Reatha (sending this off list too)

Please review the posting guidelines. Getty is trying really hard to
keep this a quality/professional list:

If you still are NOT receiving messages - Then check your settings:
Make sure you have checked to receive your own posts.... and check to
receive individual posts OR digest (I like MIME digest).

Message to ALL Members,

I have "listened" to all of your suggestions to make Incredible Art
Department better.

ONE new feature that will come is a links page for just What's New (as
far as links go:

This page is clearly linked from Incredible Art Resources: (in blue column)

For those of you new to Incredible Art Department - The "Resources"
link in the top banner (with Google ad) - goes to my portion of the
site... Incredible Art Resources.

This is the site I began in 1999 and kept online all these years for
YOU (Getty list).
It is actually a massive collaboration as many of the links came from
this list over the years.

Now that I have a spot for NEW LINKS ADDED - I probably will not post
all of the link updates to the list. I may hit a few each month that
are really WOW!. I will still posts sites I find of interest that I
will not be linking - just in case they interest you as well. As many
have said.... IAD is just HUGE now and I know you have trouble finding
resources... Well... Just "Google" on any page that has the banner ad
at top. If you do NOT find it.... Email me and I will work to make
sure you do find it in the futures. I put my site back online for YOU
(Getty List).

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources