[teacherartexchange] When you are away for a few days...No Mail Option

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 07:00:08 PDT

Greetings Teacher Art Exchange Members,

None of us need an "automatic reply" when you leave for a few days.
I often let the list know when I am leaving since so many ask me their
question first before posting their questions.

When I left town for a few days, I switched to NO MAIL option on my
Road Runner account.
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/login.html

Just log in - click the box to "Hold Mail". This feature was added
back at YOUR request (ArtsEdNet Talk list member requests). Then log
back in when you return home and are ready to resume mail. If you are
worried about missing something, set up a temporary account (Yahoo,
Gmail - whatever) for list mail. I kept my Gmail account open so I got
all list mail. Over 2000 MB storage on Gmail. I can still invite more
if interested)

Thanks for listening Getty Teacher Art Exchange Staff (I know you are
still reading the digests).

Judy Decker