Re: [teacherartexchange] Favorite Book for Summer Reading

---------

From: jdnag (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 06:10:54 PDT

"The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini, a book about the emotional conflict of an Afghanistan man, and "Sister" by A. Manette Ansay. a book about a Wisconsin woman whose brother disappears, are both great. I haven't read "Shadow of the Wind" yet but thanks for the recommendation. Enjoy your summers everyone and happy reading!
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net