Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Clip Art Resource added to IAD

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 04:08:52 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a "new to me" clip art site:
WiseGorilla Free Educational Clip Art:

Web site features free educational clip art and links to other quality
educational clip art sites.

I checked out the insects.... and a few others. I wish the site had
fish. This site does have some religious symbols for the Getty list
member who asked for symbols for diverse cultures - it also has Akan
Adinkra symbols.

I added a link to Incredible Art Clip Art page.

Hope you find it useful.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources