Re: [teacherartexchange] selling resources

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 13:44:27 PDT

How about making the resources available on the listserv? Larry

joyce paliulionis <theartroom@yahoo.com> wrote:I will be retiring next year from a K-8 school after 24 years. During those years I purchased alot of costly books and resource material. I won't be using any of it anymore and would like to offer (sell) these materials to the teacher that will take my place. Has anyone ever done this?

What would a reasonable price be for used, but still very viable, resource material?

Thanks,

::::: j o y c e p a l i u l i o n i s :::::

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
http://mms.d321.k12.id.us/webart/index.html
Madison Middle School