Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] selling resources

From: joyce paliulionis (theartroom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 12:33:24 PDT

I will be retiring next year from a K-8 school after 24 years. During those years I purchased alot of costly books and resource material. I won't be using any of it anymore and would like to offer (sell) these materials to the teacher that will take my place. Has anyone ever done this?
What would a reasonable price be for used, but still very viable, resource material?

::::: j o y c e p a l i u l i o n i s :::::

Do you Yahoo!?