Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Fine Art Award Pins - another idea

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 09:08:48 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Su Sheridan had another great idea for Fine Art pin awards.

You can get those larger clear flat glass globules (used in aquariums
etc) - collage fine art image on the BACK side - paint over back of
image and blend in around the edges with acrylic..... glue on pin back
- and attach to your blue ribbon (or ribbon with your school colors).
She said the art images look really neat under the rounded glass.... I
want to try this idea myself now. I'm even thinking about getting some
to make faces for my movable dollies (put faces of people I admire
under the glass).

Those of you who have already had your awards can think about next year....

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to