[teacherartexchange] For those whose servers BLOCK Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 06:47:07 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Sorry to post this to the lists but I have not saved any of the
personal emails about "What's up with IAD?"

Ever since we added the Google ads, I have received numerous emails
from art teachers who can no longer access the site. My reply is
always check with your internet provider (or tech person if at school)
to get the site unblocked.

Those of you who regained access - What did you do?

Kris Holsen shared her lesson idea with me and can't even view her own lesson.
(The plastic tape cast figures). Once I finish the lesson plan, I can
send her the html file (she has the pictures).

The Google ads are here to stay.... So do what you can to access the
site if you need it. Folks who can't gain access and reply to me
PERSONALLY that they need a lesson plan, will get the html file sent
to them (no images).

Oddly, we have had increased traffic with the Google ads added - so I
know the majority of folks CAN access it.

Regards,

Judy Decker
judy.decker+gmail.com
Yahoo address on IAD