Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Advice on Diversity needed

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 03:57:19 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a topic I would like to address on Incredible Art Department.
Susan posted the question to Art 4 Peace list.

Meeting the needs of all students - Diversity.

From Susan:

I'm interested in finding out how art educators handle the tougher
questions in the classroom regarding diversity?
I will give Susan more of a personal reply but wanted your input, too.
There was a recent thread on Getty Teacher Art Exchange on personal
symbolism that I will share with her soon (Marvin Bartel made an
excellent post).

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources