Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Successful Sculpture Idea - Clear Tape Figure Casts

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 10:29:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Kris Holsen posted an idea to Getty list that I KNEW would be a hit -
especially towards the end of the year. I can see middle school kids
making these for the 8th grade graduation and placing them around the
stage for decoration.... so many possibilities (and I know some of you
will find other uses for that tape...grin)

Clear Plastic Tape Figure Casts:
Kris got her tape fro FREE! Check packaging companies in your area to
see if they just pitch end rolls.

I asked Kris for more info/tips for success.....

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to