[teacherartexchange] Folk Art Ideas page - any interest? (+ India feedback)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 11:24:38 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Every year someone posts to one list (or more) asking for Folk Art
lesson ideas. Is this a topic you would like to see developed for an
Ideas page on Incredible Art Department? (reply to me OFF LIST -
judy.decker at gmail.com).

Those of you who have received help over the years are invited now to
share back what you did with the advice on this page. I will add links
to the lessons already on Incredible Art Department. Send images and
ideas to me OFF LIST (attachments do not go through the list).

Art of India update. So far, Sky McClain, Grace Hall, and Jan Hillmer
have submitted lesson ideas for Art of India. Anyone else out there? I
started working on that lesson page.... and will have it online before
school starts in the fall.

There has been some interest in the Art/Children's literature page so
that will come too - continue to send in ideas for that page -
resources already on IAD will be linked.

Judy Decker
judy.decker at gmail.com
(change at to @ and remove spacing)

--