[teacherartexchange] another glaze question...

---------

From: deb m. (artistpunk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 07:51:57 PDT

I have a matte Amaco "antique green" glaze that keeps coming out of
the kiln REALLY shiny. I've used this glaze before and it was matte.
It is old - does glaze have a shelf life? I'm making a tile surround
for a fireplace so I have to find a matte, earthy green glaze - does
anyone have any Amaco recommendations? thanks!