[teacherartexchange] FYI - Current flood of German virus emails (off topic)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 06:08:11 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have been getting dozens of German (and other languages) virus
emails each day (on my Yahoo address).... I imagine some of you will
get them, too (as email addresses have been harvested from web sites).
The "From" address is spoofed.
So far, I have not received any from email addresses I recognized.

George Lessard made a very thorough post about these to Net Gold list.
Net Gold archives are open to the public.

YES - they are annoying (they come without an attachment) - but just
delete them. Do not blacklist the sender - do not notify the sender -
and do not bounce the email. Just click delete.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department