[teacherartexchange] Jobs in Wisconsin?/ Mine in Illinois

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 15:20:47 PDT

Hey everyone! Two things:

1. I'm moving and my middle school art position is open in Skokie, IL. Our principal has not started interviewing yet, so now is a good time to submit your resume. http://www.generalasp.com/D69/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?category=Middle+School+Teaching

2. I'm moving to Madison, WI and I'm trying to find a teaching position within 45 min. If anyone knows of ANY art positions in that area I would be sooooo grateful! I've looked on the wisconsin teacher vacancy website, but if anyone knows of anything not posted, let me know! Thanks, Marcia