Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Dolls and Art Classes

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 14:15:53 PDT

The triplets are coming to New Mexico for a few weeks at
the end of June. Grandma is putting out younger dolls
and Poppie signed all three up for 3-D art classes at the
Albuquerque Museum. We have to train the next generation
of artists right. They can paint watercolors of my
roses and cactus while they are here.
                        One Proud Poppie

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons