[teacherartexchange] Holocaust Art - Feature on IAD Great Sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 08:02:53 PDT

Greetings List Members,

I have updated Great Sites on Incredible Art Department with a feature
on Holocaust Art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

May 5th was Holocaust Remberance Day.

Summer months on Great Sites will feature interactive web sites.
Perhaps teachers will want to keep a list to share with their
students. If you know a great Interactive Art site - send it my way. I
will be doing Great Sites for a while.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--