Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Playing with Dolls

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 15:18:04 PDT

What do the wives of retired art teachers do ?
They spend their time playing with dolls.

Last week we transported a dozen or more dolls
back from Kansas. Perhaps later we can get more
out of storage. How many dolls can one girl play
with ?

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703