[teacherartexchange] Playing with Dolls

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 15:18:04 PDT

What do the wives of retired art teachers do ?
They spend their time playing with dolls.
http://www.taospaint.com/Playing/WithDolls.html

Last week we transported a dozen or more dolls
back from Kansas. Perhaps later we can get more
out of storage. How many dolls can one girl play
with ?
                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque