Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] (off topic) Gmail (Google) makes is so easy to organize list mail

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 05:16:01 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Pardon me for posting something off topic.....

I have been using Gmail now for almost a month. I really like the
features for organizing - and replying to - list mail.

I use this address now to post to all art ed lists. I have my own
archive of posts I want to save - organized by 22 different labels
(works similar to folders - but better).

If any of you want to try Gmail - reply to me OFF LIST (judy.decker at and I will send you an invite. I can invite 49 more people.
(change "at" to @ and remove spaces - I don't want email bots to
harvest this address. So far I am spam free).

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to