Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] student survey

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 04:33:10 PDT

Hi Jeryl,

Edible clay? Now you have to share more!
Do you make it? What did the kids create with it?

I was surprised in glancing at some of them that many had
chosen the edible clay lesson we did in kdg as their favorite lesson. So
as a surprise this week (their last week of classes) I will be doing the
edible clay lesson again. I had planned it for kdg this week anyway so
I'll just make more!
                Jeryl in SC

To unsubscribe go to