Re: [teacherartexchange] Education of an art teacher...

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 19:29:38 PDT

Kathryn,
        I can't seem to find my copy of "Art & Fear"
by David Bayles, Ted Orland. That would be my first
recommendation. I planned to re-read it this summer.
Also, I suggest "Trust the Process" by Shaun McNiff
as well as "The Disciplined Mind" by Howard Gardner.
Any of these books will help you gain a new perspective
on what you are doing in the classroom. Each of us
need to re-examine how we approach teaching and
learning from time to time.
                Enjoy your Summer, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque