[teacherartexchange] student survey

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 08:09:45 PDT

  I gave my 5th grade students a short survey to complete last week with
questions like .. what their favorite memory of art class would be ,
what was their favorite project and write about one artist they will
remember (they will be going on to middle school) I let each student
come to the computer and record one of their answers and this will be
included in their digital portfolio. I'm burning a CD for each of them
with all their photos and recordings to be given at their graduation
next week. I was surprised in glancing at some of them that many had
chosen the edible clay lesson we did in kdg as their favorite lesson. So
as a surprise this week (their last week of classes) I will be doing the
edible clay lesson again. I had planned it for kdg this week anyway so
I'll just make more!
                Jeryl in SC