[teacherartexchange] Garden Art - Recycled Materials - web site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 15:14:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I followed a link on a site that Andrea Anderson posted to World list.
Those of you planning garden art for school courtyards will want to
take a look:
Weird Gardens - Timmerman Daugherty
http://www.weirdgardens.com/statement.html

Browse the gardens - then be sure to check out the Gallery, too. I
will add a link on the "Art on a Thread" page.

From Andrea:

A friend of mine (known as the Dumpster Diva) has a site that might
be very helpful for teachers that want to learn more about art
created from recycled materials. If you live in the California Bay
Area you may even be able to get a visit from her for your class or
attend one of her workshops. http://www.trashopia.com/artists.html

Andrea Anderson
D. Violet Butterfly
Check out Andrea's Piece of my HeArt project:
http://www.apieceofmyheartproject.info
Recycling is very much a part of Andrea's art.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/