[teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Openings - Selected States (USA)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 15:00:09 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Dr. Hatfield has sent me an updated list of teacher openings. These
are selections of what is available gathered from various sites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm

Those of you looking for a position for next year might want to check
this page each week. It is linked from Art News on Incredible Art
Department. The only information I have on the positions is what is on
that page.

If you want a particular area, contact the county education office
where you are looking to relocate.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--