Re: [teacherartexchange] Last art lesson for year - pinwheels

---------

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 07:47:37 PDT

For those who are looking for a meaningful project for the end of the
year, you may want to think about Pinwheels for Peace.

http://www.pinwheelsforpeace.com

Pinwheels are easy to make, don't take a lot of materials, and can be
stored easily if they're not put together -- and you can get a head
start on making pinwheels for next year's event on September 21st.

I'm going to do this with all of my classes, but, instead of having
them put the pinwheels together, I'm going to store them flat - then,
the week before Sept. 21st, I'll have my classes put them together
along with the new ones that they will be creating. That will give
us a whole bunch of pinwheels for World Peace Day!

Ann in Florida