Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Teachers Who Paint

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 16:41:24 PDT

I want to thank everyone who came to the opening of
our watercolor exhibit. Sarah was so gracious to set
it all up for us. She also gave us space on the library
web site at:

Our paintings are on display till the 28th of May.
But if you can't get there you can see my paintings at:

You can view Christine's paintings at:

You can see Phil Rambow's watercolors at:

Phil and I are retired now, but Chris still teaches
art at Harmon High in Kansas City, Kansas.

Please enjoy viewing our watercolors, Woody

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703