[teacherartexchange] Art Teachers Who Paint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 16:41:24 PDT

I want to thank everyone who came to the opening of
our watercolor exhibit. Sarah was so gracious to set
it all up for us. She also gave us space on the library
web site at:
http://www.kckpl.lib.ks.us/finearts/tres.htm

Our paintings are on display till the 28th of May.
But if you can't get there you can see my paintings at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/Exhibits05.html

You can view Christine's paintings at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/Chris.html

You can see Phil Rambow's watercolors at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/Phil.html

Phil and I are retired now, but Chris still teaches
art at Harmon High in Kansas City, Kansas.

Please enjoy viewing our watercolors, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net