Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Retirement

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 07:36:03 PDT

Carolyn and Woody, you are both so right!
I've been retired since June and still am so busy, but I'm free of the
dreaded schedule and now can go for a walk in the woods if I like.
Actually, today I'm headed to the studio to make paste paper for a book I
need and one for a friend. Nice tobe doing things in the day light and not
the middle of the night!
Enjoy your retirement, Carolyn.

Leslie A.Miller
Fountain Street Studios
59 Fountain Street, #36
Framingham, MA 01702 <>

Woody...that's exactly right!

I'm retiring and people will ask me..."well, what are you going to
do?" we HAVE to have an agenda right now...LOL!

I tell them the same thing...whatever I WANT TO!!!!

I love it! I'm counting down...less than 2 weeks left with kids!
Carolyn Roberts