[teacherartexchange] Retirement

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 18:34:03 PDT

What does a retired teacher do ? Answer: Anything they want to.
I went back to Kansas City to hang my watercolor exhibit and to
visit my triplet grandkids. Of course I really went to fish in
the Ozarks. Unfortunately the water line to our cabin was out.
So I cut the fishing short and left the cabin in the hands of
a plumber. Here are some pics of my fish:
http://www.taospaint.com/Crappie/Fishing.html
Of course the triplets helped Grandma with her birthday:
http://www.taospaint.com/Birthday/Girl.html
I met the triplets getting off the bus:
http://www.taospaint.com/MayVisit/2005.html
Grandma taught the triplets to do cross stitch:
http://www.taospaint.com/CrossStitch/Lesson.html
Before I left we took them to dance class:
http://www.taospaint.com/Dance05/Class.html
Life is good in retirement. Tomorrow I'm back to finishing
the watercolors I started before I left town:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/NewPaintings.4.05.html
If you missed my paintings in Kansas City you can see
them and others on display this month at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/Exhibits05.html
When you retire you will wonder when you ever had time
to work.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque