Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Retirement

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 18:34:03 PDT

What does a retired teacher do ? Answer: Anything they want to.
I went back to Kansas City to hang my watercolor exhibit and to
visit my triplet grandkids. Of course I really went to fish in
the Ozarks. Unfortunately the water line to our cabin was out.
So I cut the fishing short and left the cabin in the hands of
a plumber. Here are some pics of my fish:
Of course the triplets helped Grandma with her birthday:
I met the triplets getting off the bus:
Grandma taught the triplets to do cross stitch:
Before I left we took them to dance class:
Life is good in retirement. Tomorrow I'm back to finishing
the watercolors I started before I left town:
If you missed my paintings in Kansas City you can see
them and others on display this month at:
When you retire you will wonder when you ever had time
to work.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703