RE: [teacherartexchange] Substitute Plans for very ill art teacher

---------

From: The Ericksons (jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 13:43:14 PDT

What about obtaining a photo of the teacher and dividing it up using a graph
system and have the students then each draw/shade or paint a portion. 18 x
24" paper works well for this. It can then be all put together and hung
somewhere as a tribute to the teacher who is ill and struggling.....
I am sure if you are an art teacher you know the method I am referring too.
But in case you are another type of teacher who is just asking this list for
advice--please let us know and one of us will explain this project in more
detail.