RE: [teacherartexchange] End of the year survey

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 11:38:12 PDT

I usually ask to write about something that was challenging and what they
did to meet the challenge. (medium, technique, creative or critical
thinking...)

If they could do one project over - what would they do differently?

What is one activity they would like to continue developing and why?

List everything you learned in the room - usually starts a nice discussion
about some of the hidden lessons -

Ellen