[teacherartexchange] End of the year survey

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 10:52:40 PDT

Hi,

At the end of the year, does anyone ask their students to evaluate their
art room experience? Since the end of the year is upon us, it seems
like that would be a good thing to do. I am thinking of asking my kids
the obvious - their favorite project, which project should I skip next
year and why, etc. Are there any interesting questions you folks ask?

Thanks in advance for the ideas.

Jan