Re: [teacherartexchange] Memoirs author

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 09:34:42 PDT

Hi group,
   When I first tried to locate this title, I discovered the author is not
Eric Satie, but Oscar Levant. I think it is going to be an entertaining
read! Eric Satie may be quoted in there somewhere, among lots of other
famous folk from the early 20th century.

                           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                           Art teacher, K-5, retired

composer Eric Satie's "Memoirs of an Amnesiac.
"I sleep with one eye open. My sleep is very deep. My bed is round, with a
hole in the middle for my head."