[teacherartexchange] Art Teacher Openings Selected States (USA)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 07:15:37 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated the file of art teacher openings in selected states:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/jobs.htm
Dr. Hatfield provides these as a public service each week.

Check county education offices in the areas you are looking to
relocate as there may be more openings that have not been posted
online.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--