Re: [teacherartexchange] at my wit's end

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 09:22:20 PDT

Pam, if you can get the parents to speak up at a board meeting, that would
help. I find most administrations cave to parental pressure.
We all need to be cultivating strong parent support- expecially in these
times. Good luck. Perhaps have students who have gone to art school come
and address the school board.
Betsy