Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] In the News - Donnalyn Shuster's students curate Museum exhibit

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 05:15:19 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Several of Donnalyn Shuster's students particapted in
Munson-Williams-Proctor Art Institute's Exploring Museum Careers
Program. Students handled all aspects of curating the exhibit
Exploring Emotions - opening May 21.
Read more about it:
Article in Utical Observer-Dispatch:

This was added to Art News on Incredible Art Department. If you - or
your students - are in the news, let me know.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to