[teacherartexchange] In the News - Donnalyn Shuster's students curate Museum exhibit

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 05:15:19 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Several of Donnalyn Shuster's students particapted in
Munson-Williams-Proctor Art Institute's Exploring Museum Careers
Program. Students handled all aspects of curating the exhibit
Exploring Emotions - opening May 21.
Read more about it:
http://www.mwpai.org/event.php?section=10&category=644&event=942
Article in Utical Observer-Dispatch:
http://www.uticaod.com/archive/2005/05/11/news/27671.html

This was added to Art News on Incredible Art Department. If you - or
your students - are in the news, let me know.

Regards,

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department