[teacherartexchange] MFA vs. MBA

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 20:10:46 PDT

Hi, all,

I tried to send this yesterday but I never saw it appear, so am re-sending it. Apologies if it shows up twice.

Yesterday, on NPR's Marketplace show, a commentator suggested that an MFA may end up being more useful (and saleable in the job market) than an MBA. Here's a link so you can hear the broadcast: http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2005/05/09/PM200505094.html

Woohoo!

Maggie