Re: [teacherartexchange] Pencils again!

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 16:22:24 PDT

http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive/Apr05/

Here's last month's archives...
Carolyn R

  Sorry, Art-Buddies,

  I went to the archives to see our posts about colored pencils but the most recent post is April 2004. I know this was our thread last month or so. Can you help? Has anyone had a problem with Prismacolor colored pencils lead falling out of the wooden sheath? Have you had other problems I may need to know about? Thanks a mil...

  MarshArt in Orlando ---