[teacherartexchange] NAEA Grant Funding Alert - file updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 10:36:29 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Dr. Hatfield from National Art Education Association has sent me an
updated file for available grants:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/NAEAGRANT.htm

Some of these have deadlines this month. Sharon Henneborn informed us
that many grants go unclaimed. It would be worth your time to check
into these. Also check with your County Education Office for grants
they may have available.

Additional links are on the page.

Judy Decker

--