Re: [teacherartexchange] What do artists do? regarding routines...

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 14:54:50 PDT

Hi Kathy,
   This was fun reading! Thanks for submitting the article to the list. I
like the image of the round bed with a hole for the head. Very intriguing
concept. I wonder what students would do to illustrate a bed like this for
a furniture ad! I am going to check out OSU's library for the book...in
French so I can learn new words and expressions.

                           Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                           Art teacher, K-5, retired

composer Eric Satie's "Memoirs of an Amnesiac.
"I sleep with one eye open. My sleep is very deep. My bed is round, with a
hole in the middle for my head."