Re: [teacherartexchange] Need advice quick

---------

kheifetz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 06:01:55 PDT

Wow those were terrific ideas, Susan! But if there is anyway you want
the students at that age level to understand balance in their daily
lives and you want kids excited about balance spend a minute using DDR
as part of the ideas that Susan sent.... parallel this with the idea of
dance and the balance
anna