[teacherartexchange] Artist Research Project - Star Book Lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 11:34:19 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Earlier this year, list members (on Getty list) were looking for
creative ways to do an artist research project. Stephanie Corder has
submitted her Artist Research - Star Book lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Stephanie-book.htm

Included are some notes from her how they assembled them. I also have
links for making star books.

Thanks for sharing Stephanie.

Regards,

Judy Decker