Re:[teacherartexchange] relocating to Chicago

---------

From: Heather Huddy (artedgal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 05:44:00 PDT

I've applied for my Illinois Teaching Certificate (sent it yesterday). In your opinion, do you think your district would hire someone out of state with good qualifications or would it be a last resort? How do you feel about the district that your in and in your opinion, how supportive are they of the arts?

Any information would be appreciated!
 Heather