RE: [teacherartexchange] Colored Pencils / OMYA 6mm lead

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 17:54:11 PDT

Since we are speaking of pencils and sharpening... I had the PTA purchase me an electric pencil sharpener from Nasco- I think. It cost between $140-150. It is really good. It takes about 3 sec. to sharpen and does all size pencils. The kids have to have permission to sharpen. Most of the time they don't need to be sharpened.

MJHadley