Re: [teacherartexchange] Artwork on the internet

---------

From: M.Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 16:19:38 PDT

Our parents sign a "right to publish" form at the beginning of the school year. If your district publishes student information in the newspaper (student of the month, student activities, sports, etc) then you should be able to post the same info on a website - especially since many newspapers also publish online.

  Please let me know if you must have students and their parents sign an agreement before putting their artwork and their first name on their public school website. Thanks - Judy