Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Spotlight on Student Art - Visit Cynthia Gaub's Virtual Classroom (MS)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 07:44:32 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have updated Spotlight on Student Art (a new feature on IAD).
Visit Cynthia Gaub's Virtual Classroom - North Middle School.

If you want your school to be considered - let me know. I am featuring
schools first that were not featured on Great Sites in the past. You
can still be considered for Great Sites, too. Send your request to Ken
Rohrer. He has taken over that section of the site.

For Spotlight on Student Art - I am also looking for sites that have
something to offer teachers (especially sites that show the
resources/references for lesson ideas).

Enjoy Cynthia's site.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department