Re: [teacherartexchange] Prang Colored Pencils

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 15:43:13 PDT

The one time in 40 years of using Prang I did have a few off center
Prang student grade they sent me replacements immediately and a new set
as well! They replaced any that the core came loose but it was easier
to put the glue in myself. If it is too many then call and ask for
replacement.

I love Prang both student & professional grade. Compare cost and
quality of the Prang in the various grades. Superior. Of course the
Prismacolor certainly gives you your moneys worth. I only use Crayola
when it is given to me. Too much binder to pigment & too often off
center.

Sharon ~ NJ