[teacherartexchange] colored pencils

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 12:06:55 PDT

http://www.dickblick.com/zz220/27/

kohinoor woodless colored pencils - i haven't bought these for the students yet but got some to experiment with and think they're dreamy! as for sharpeners, i use the cheapo hand sharpeners with two holes and replace them as needed. to me it seems like the most trouble comes from rough handling of colored pencils (we use prismacolors and verithins) so i beg, plead, threaten, etc. for them to be extra careful!

:D wendy free