RE: [teacherartexchange] Crayola Colored Pencils

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 10:51:45 PDT

I use Portfolio for "quickie" projects and Prismacolor for serious
projects...though will just maintain the Prismacolors as the others get
used up...but I would like feedback on the secondary issue in this
discussion-pencil sharpeners! I've tried numerous electric, a fancy
manual, an old manual, hand held.....they all either break, quit
working, tear up the pencils or disappear. What are all of you using
that you would recommend?

Judi Morgan

Saint George's School

2929 W. Waikiki Road