Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] colored pencils

From: joyce paliulionis (theartroom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 10:01:02 PDT

Does anyone have a problem with Crayola colored pencils? I am soooooo frustrated with them. We have pencil tips all over the art room floor. The tips break so easily, it seems like the colored core isn't strong enough. We use an electric pencil sharpener, and the new Prismacolor sharpeners (which work fine on quality pencils). For classroom use the Crayola
has a rich color that goes on smoothly, but the breakage makes us crazy. I called the company...they sent new ones, at no charge, that break too!! Any comments or suggestions for other brands would be greatly appreciated.

::::: j o y c e p a l i u l i o n i s :::::

Do You Yahoo!?