[teacherartexchange] kids are great

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 18:12:43 PDT

Often on this list we discuss problems and problem kids. But, I think,
just as often, we we note the delights.

I want to add another delight.
It's been a hard year for me. A move to a new building in the middle to
the year - lots of disruption lots of disruption.

My art show is next week----- a new building, a new tradition, a new
concept...
while I find myself frazzled and beside myself in trying to make the
new concept

my kids have just taken over
Today they did all the stuff I thought I couldn't do
they are so proud of what they do they are taking it all on with
me and doing a much better job than I can do by myself.
They are determined to make this the best art show ever with all the
problems we face. They have rallied and I truly see a group united .
They don't care about prizes or ribbons--- they just want the show .
I am so very very proud of them
and I hope you don't mind that that I say what great kids I have.

Kids are great

   Patty
respond to: pknott@enter.net